Cooper ECNR20 20A 250V Time Delay Class RK5 Fuse
Class RK5 250Vac
Catalog Symbol: ECNR
Dual-Element, Time-Delay Fuse - 10 second (minimum) at 500% rated current
Volts: 250Vac (or less) Amps: 1 to 60A
IR: 200kA RMS Sym.
CE, UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, Guide JDDZ, File E162363 CSA Certified, HRCI-R C22.2 No. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 53787
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection. When used in circuits subject to surge currents such as those caused by motors, transformers and other inductive components, these fuses can be sized close to full load amps to give maximum overcurrent protection
- Permits the use of smaller and less costly switches. The time-delay feature makes it possible to use fuse amp ratings which are much smaller than those of non time-delay fuses. Considerable cost saving occurs by permitting the use of smaller size switches, panels and fuses themselves.
- Provides a higher degree of short-circuit protection (greater current limitation) in circuits in which surge currents or temporary overloads occur.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads.
- Gives motor running back-up protection to motors without extra costs.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from single phasing on three-phase systems.
- The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the amp rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds.
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination).
- Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high-performance, short-circuit and overload protection.